FRONT AND CENTER AT INVESCO!!!!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kamchatka for Obama



Liz

Thank you for providing me with an Obama bumper sticker that I gave to Martha Madsen while visiting her during the past two weeks in Yeliozovo which is in Kamchatka, Russia. Some other Russians who saw the sticker also expressed support. I didn't see any McCain bumper stickers.

Have fun at the DNC.

George


... thanks, George, for your work on stopping legal toxic dumping in salmon spawning streams. Alaskans, vote for Clean Water this Primary!

2 comments:

Private said...

Hey, good luck getting to the Convention!! I am looking for new blogs to read and luckily I found yours. Please visit mine if you have time. http://www.gardenoflife5.blogspot.com/

82baxter said...

Liz, Finally found your blog. Well done, Dad And I are so proud of you both and look forward to reading your blog from the floor of the convention. Obama is the choice for thinking people of all ages. Your future In-Laws, Sherri and Don