FRONT AND CENTER AT INVESCO!!!!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Alaska Goes Green!


We know that Climate Change is real! We have been experiencing it on a very familiar basis up north. I'm sure it has affected the whaling of fellow Alaska Delegate Rex Okakok in Barrow. The fish runs are all askew with unseasonable water temps. This December, it warmed up significantly in Homer, the snow melted, and I was charged for a mile and a half on my way home from a very surly grizzly, mad about waking up unseasonably.

So I'm happy to say that the entire Alaska Delegation to the Democratic National Convention has offset it's carbon footprint. If you would like to contribute financially to this cause, you can do so easily: click on my pay pal button on this site, or mail a check to me at P.O. Box 1453 Homer, AK 99603

Your donation ensures that projects such as the one in the video below can happen, in turn helping us to get to Denver and affect more positive change for our planet!



THANK YOU!

No comments: