FRONT AND CENTER AT INVESCO!!!!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm Counting on You to help!

Okay, so I just had a friend visit this, and now i'm disappointed and not knowing what to do. Part of my fundraising campaign was to post ads to this site, but unfortunately i just saw the horrid ads that others have been seeing. When i see the ads, they are fine, but i've been getting reports that other's see otherwise.

For instance, an ad with Obama photoshopped in with 'terrorist' photos from the McCain campaign. I can't have that two timing Bush loving guy campaigning from MY blog for Obama!!!! And another - an ad for Obama sock toys. How racist and disgusting is that? I realize this country is still racist, but a sock puppet? What's next? An ad for a black face show?

Love to hear what you all think and if you've seen any of these. I mean, part of me wants to show these just because I want you to see the horror that is out there, but then again, I just can't support these. For now, I've removed the ad widgets, so now, no ads, good or bad.

I'm new to this. New to the blogosphere. New to the making money online thing. But one thing is clear - I have only made $100 towards my goal, towards my much needed capital to do what I was elected out of 200 people to do. Please click on the donate button today to make a secure, credit card donation through pay pal. Thank you! Every dollar counts. Please help me so that I don't let down the people of Alaska that are counting on them to represent them!

No comments: