FRONT AND CENTER AT INVESCO!!!!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our Time is Now!

Here we go, the magic number has been achieved! 

This tide has changed, and it is lifting us up towards hope, unity, and understanding. 

The time for smart, INCLUSIVE policies and government is here! 

Obama is the nominee that has, and will continue to, switch the apathetic to the impassioned. I myself can vouch for this - I was very active in politics from high school through college, but time and time again was pushed out through redistricting, age discrimination, under funding. I even moved out to the bush so I could try and ignore it! Alas, even the apathetic living in the bush are affected by bad policy. Or maybe especially? That is, if they have to work for a living. I have become hopeful again with Barack on the scene... and so are my friends that I couldn't even get to think about voting before. 

We are revved up and ready to change the world, won't you come along with us?




No comments: